Monday, December 12, 2016

Missing


Latest game results: meh. Aces 3, Warriors 3 after a late weird goal from the Warriors tied it up. Intermittent periods of competence punctuated by boneheaded moves and Not Really Giving Much of a Fuck. Maybe the Aces need some distraction, so here's a pictorial essay from Joe Himalaya as he crosses the American Heartland with his attorney.

Leaving Graceland with Tricky Dick and the King

Welcome to Arkansas

Donald approved this sign

Not for sale. 

Joe says: "Obviously, I’ve never had more fun in my life… the young couple in the booth beside me were on ‘date’ shooting an AK-47..."

Joe says: My new BFF in Temple Texas… “Jesse” who informed me that aiming for ‘shoulder blades and below' was best to ‘drop my enemy’!

Joe Says: I’ve rented cars for less than a machine gun!! The bullets were the same as dinner for two at Denny’s!!

No comments: