Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aces Scribe Misses Weekly Blog Post

In an unusual turn of events, local hockey team the Black Aces are without a weekly blog post commemorating their most recent win in the COTHL. In spite of an impressive 9-3 win over the Warriors, there was no mention on the team blog this week.

Team blogger and scribe Jeff McCartney has, however, issued the following apology.

To my beloved Aces team mates, fellow players in the COTHL, followers of this blog and athletes everywhere, I'm sorry. 

I'm sorry I failed to post a blog report of the Aces latest win over the Warriors. If anyone was offended by this omission, I apologize. I'm sorry to Kevin T for not reporting on his excellent play in the Aces net, and I'm sorry to all the Aces players who worked so hard to get the 2 points and who placed their trust in me to post the weekly report. I sincerely, sincerely... sincerely apologize. 

I'm the first one to admit, friends, I'm the first one to admit, I am not perfect. I have made mistakes ... and all I can do right now is apologize for the mistakes

I hope you can forgive me, and I know I have to work hard to regain your trust.

All I can say is that this incident is in the past, and I promise you that hopefully this will never happen again. We must move forward. I'm going to continue to do the job I appointed myself to do, which is write snark-filled blog posts about the team. If at the beginning of next season the team decides they want someone else to take that over, then that's their decision.

God bless the Black Aces and God bless the COTHL


No comments: